Monday, February 8, 2010

Jack Nicholson... I Don't Even Know...

I have never been a huge Jack Nicholson fan- I think he comes across as arrogant and a little nutty and gets steadily creepier as he gets older in an innocent-but-awkward-great-uncle-who-kisses-everyone-on-the-mouth sort of way. That being said, I actually do think he is a fantastic actor and has played some amazing roles: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Chinatown, Batman, As Good As it Gets... THAT being said, I felt the need to share this article that I read today. I don't know the last time I read such a catchy opening line to an article:

Jack Nicholson is considering being picked to death by vultures when he dies.

The article itself may seem anticlimactic after that dramatic opening, but I had to read that line like three times to believe what it said, and then proceeded to laugh heartily. Please don't think me disrespectful of cultures or peoples funerary preferences, but... its Jack Nicholson.

Here is the full article.

No comments: